No products in the cart.
Coolgate G2 360mm Radiator (65mm)
The Coolgate G2 (generation 2) radiators are optimized for easy installation. The mount holes are moved away from the tube structures to avoid over tightening and puncture yielding the rad useless. The Coolgate G2s are an astounding 65mm thick offering elite performance. By using 1.5 mm wide copper tubes instead of previous 2 mm width, liquid going through the tubes has more contact with tube, which means more heat transfer to the copper fins.
PERFECT HEAT TRANSMISSION
Optimal FPI (fins per inch) is designed for low speed fans to guarantee silent operation
Protect environment by using RoHS compliant components, recycled materials and lead-free production
EASE OF USE
4 G1/4” threads and UNC 6-32 screw threads allow multiple and flexible installations and configurations
HIGH FLOW OPTIMIZED
Triple parallel rows minimize water resistance and achieve optimal cooling performance
- With optimized tube structures there are no tubes under mounting threads, radiator leaking due to tube damage by using too long screws belongs now to history!
- By using 1,5 mm wide copper tubes instead of current 2 mm width, liquid going through the tubes has more contact with tube, which means more heat transfer to the copper fins.
- 65 mm thickness instead of 60 mm thickness means more copper fins, users are able to achieve even better cooling performance
• New tube and fins design: NO tubes under UNC6-32 threads
• Tubes Triple Row 16 mm x 1,5 mm
• Material: Copper Fins, Brass Chambers
• 10 FPI (Fins per inch)
• 5 x G 1/4 Threads
• Weight: 1650 g
• Liquid Volume: 450 ml
• Pressure Tested: 1.5 Bar
• Dimensions: 392 x 120 x 65 mm
• 6-32 UNC threads on both sides for push pull with 120 mm fans